Bump and grind

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Back again,,some nostalgia

I have not posted anything in a while. Time to get back to that.

There really hasn't been a lot to post,, No big news. Just the day to day , keeping up with stuff,,stuff. Nothing to blog about. Still watching the world turn crazy. Still supporting Ron Paul, though not in any official capacity.
That is looking hopeful. We'll see after Iowa.

I had a great day with my sister, stomping through the woods. She wanted to get some Princess Pine and make wreaths, like we did when we were kids. Cool,I'm up for that.. But it is a bit late in the year. We have had a really mild winter so far and we actually found some.

It was neat, wandering around the same woods I grew up in. It has grown up a bit over the last 40 years or so. And my Mom gave me some old Newsletters from the Conch Train, And it got me thinking of how and when this Blog started.

So, some nostalgia




There was a monthly newsletter in the Company I worked for when all this started.


So I have been looking through and scanning "old" pictures.
I will probably be posting some of the others. And get pack to posting in general.

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home