Bump and grind

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A small hope

I have the opportunity for an appeal. I don't know if it will help any, but I have to try. It is a small hope, but it is all I have.
I found, in researching around the web, that my rights had been restored. I plead guilty to "attempted possession of a firearm by a felon", on the advice of my attorney. The Firearm owners Protection Act 1986 says that if my rights are restored by the state I was convicted in, I am not a prohibited person under the law. Getting your name off the Federal Felon List is another problem. But by what this law says, I did nothing wrong.
It is a small hope but a hope is more than I had.

1 Comments:

  • A person with no hope is a person on a long journy to no where. Hpoe belongs to you and it is one thing that cannot be taken from you. You have the control.

    By Blogger mtnest, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home