Bump and grind

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bad Joke

Someone thinks this is funny. I just got woke up at 4:30am, again. The Sheriff's Office called to say that the monitor had lost me for a time. They have done this several times. I am sleeping in the same spot I have been in for hours,and suddenly I disappear, and magically appear when they call. BULLSHIT! This is someone's idea of a joke. "lets poke the animals with a stick". If they had "lost" me why is there no police car in my driveway? If I am not here, why call me? Just to wake my wife and me up to mess with me. I am complying with their rules, which are restrictive enough, Why harass me? Why harass my wife? She has done nothing to be punished for. This Sucks. This has happened 4 or 5 times now, I have told them each time that it their box, and not me. I will make a formal complaint tomorrow.
Small, shallow people. Small shallow minds. Bad joke.

2 Comments:

  • I would come up and fix everything if I Could. I realy likeed getting to know all about you. Had lots of fun and think you are a very smart wonderful brother I am proud of you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 PM  

  • I am totally confused with a computer. Just today I picked up your blog site (again).

    I saw a picture of your mom somewhere in/on your blog. She is looking good. We saw her in 2004 when we were in the Sault.

    Lud mentioned your problem with 'ankle bracelets'. It is no comfort, but our son Michael got a pair which he will wear for 60 days. I don't know why.

    Uncle Verne/Aunt Theresa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home