Bump and grind

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Is Here (I think)




We had another blast on the 12th, wind and snow. Woke up to about 6 inches of the stuff. (First Picture)
But it has been nice since, and we have had warm weather for a week.
Most of the snow is gone, just a few patches left. It is that brown and muddy time of year. The ground is still too wet to work, but I'm getting started cleaning up branches, and raking leaves. We even have frogs singing the pond.
I am planing on June first for planting. I tried to start early last year and got caught by frost.
Today I am fixing a fuel leak on the Pastors truck. I hope to get some paying jobs to help out. I still have not found any full time employment, so I will grab any jobs that present themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home