Bump and grind

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Sorry I'm late

I hadn't written for a couple days because I had a bug.I think I have it killed,at least all my scans are clean,for now. I am getting very tired of all the junk going around. I switched to Mozilla, and cut the popups out,and cut2/3 of the spyware.I have Firewalls 2 AV programs,4 anti spy programs and I spend as much time cleaning up as I do surfing.This is getting very old very fast. I am considering Linux OS. I have been reading a lot about it,and it sounds good.I still haven't decided on a distro, so if any one has a working knowledge,HELP!! I got some done last weekend .The trunk on the Caddie is done.Working on the sides now,just a little body work and primer.I should have paint by the end of the month. Weather permiting.

1 Comments:

  • Changing your browser is going to prove to correct most of your web problems. If you want to go a little more, consider a hardware solution.

    A hardware firewall will be your final solution (other than staying off of and keeping your kids off of sites that gather nuts and internet spoilers).

    Here is a place you can gather info and ask questions, but do a search and some study first. They get a little ticked if you just drop in an ask a question that has been answered a hundred times before.

    http://computercops.biz/forums.html

    Papa Ray
    West Texas
    USA

    By Blogger Papa Ray, at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home